Little Moments: Fishers

Monday, April 15


There's nothing I love more than spending time with this man. He is the silliest, most loving, caring and passionate fellow I know. There's nothing in this world that can compare the tangible love of another human, especially by him. He creates so many little moments in my life that are nothing but smiles and joy. In the calmness of a quite pond, he radiates. Loving him has been natural, but it has pushed me and tested my own patience and virtues. It has taught me to be less selfish, to love without condition, to be patient in our waiting, to take shape of a servant for him, and especially to trust in the Lord even in the middle of a relationship. I know I've said it once, and I'll never stop saying it; I am blessed by his love and faith. He is teaching me, and leading me, and loving me. Frankly, I couldn't be more overjoyed.

If there's anything I've learned, patience is key. And fall in love with your best friend, because it makes farting in front of each other that much more funny.

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger