Ashlee – Senior Portraits

Sunday, May 11

I've been a little MIA on the blog lately. Life has been crazy busy + blogging has just been on the bottom of my to-do list. I have been taking TONS of photos lately, and I have been incredibly excited in my growth within my photo realms. Getting to document people and moments is so exciting.

Here is a recent session I did with a gorgeous senior. She has done some modeling from me before because she is absolutely effortless. I was a little nervous on this one because I am used to being in forests and nature for most of my shoots, but we wanted to mix some urban into it. I'm extremely excited about these images.



See more of my work at www.taylorrobbins.co

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger