Braylin is on the Way

Monday, July 29


This past Saturday was my mom's baby shower. It is still so unreal to me that I am going to be having a baby brother. In one month I will be holding one of the biggest joys of my life. For those of you who don't know, I lost my baby brother when I was eight years old. God used my little brother's death to give me so much direction and purpose in my life. Now the Lord is blessing my mother and I with another bundle of joy to cherish. Losing my other little brother will truly make me cherish this precious baby so much more than I would have before. Although we will be almost 18 years apart, I am going to spoil the heck out of him.

God's timing is always perfect. He is always good, and He always provides when He takes away. I am counting down the days till my sweet Braylin is here.

1 comments:

  1. I have a friend who once told me this: "The bad things that happen in our lives will never be good, so we don't have to fool ourselves but we can let God redeem them and partner with Him to bring good things from our pain." How well He has redeemed such a painful story in your life. Braylin will never replace your other baby brother, but what a blessing to have another tiny life to love and spoil. He is good, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger