Roadtrip!

Monday, April 22


I am SO excited for this next month. Tony and I are going on a much needed roadtrip. My grandparents are huge travelers, and they've invited us to squeeze into an RV and live in the mountains with them for 16 days. Tony and I love roadtrips, and we love the mountains even more. I already know this trip will be filled of days full of canoeing, hiking, campfires, stories, and happiness. We'll be leaving Houston on the 14th, and from there will be traveling through Colorado and making stops in a couple places, including Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park. Then Tony and I will fly home from Spokane. Trips are the best, and this will be the best way to start my summer. Not mentioning I'll be off work that whole time. Hallelujah! Of course, not much blogging will be done those days but I will have journals full of our trip and TONS of pictures to share. 

Just praying for safety and good weather, and I would love if you guys would be praying for that too. The Lord will be constantly showing me His glory on this trip. The beauty of Earth is one of the biggest indicators of God's love and passion for us, and I am so thankful I get to explore and see the things He has made for us.

What are you doing this summer? 

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger