Picture Upon Picture

Friday, April 19

If any of you know me, you know that I love photos. I love every memory; every facial feature, every pretty day, every little moment, and every detail is so precious to me. Photos are my way of documenting the things in my life that I never want to forget. They are my way of seeing that joy, or that peace, or whatever happiness I found in that little moment. Every picture has a story, and if you asked me what that story was, I could tell you about it in one heart beat. From the way Tony made me feel, to what the Lord may have been revealing to me in my life at the time. I am so in love with photos, with their still shots of happy hearts and smiling faces. Someday, I'll have so many photos, you'll be able to see my life story just by looking at them.

I know this blog will constantly be full of pictures. Bad ones, good ones, silly ones. Just all the photos I can get my hands on. Photos are more for me than the are just for others to look at. I find more joy in taking them and looking back on them, than any compliments or 'pride' I may find in them. Taking photos is never a career I want to make, or a chore I must accomplish, but instead a hobby that will bring joy years and years later.

I hope you enjoy the little snippets of my life you'll see through my collections of photographs. You might even make up some of your stories to go along with them. So here is a collection of some of my favorite instax film from this past year. Ranging from birthdays, to adventures, to simple car rides, these pictures hold meaning.



SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger