Little Moments

Tuesday, March 26


My life is full of little moments that are all too special. I find myself finding joy in those moments that you can almost miss, if you blink too fast or if you turn your head. Small words, brisk movements, that are all gone in a minute make up those joyful memories, and even the not-so-joyful memories, in my life. Those moments have created my world. When I don't seem to be moving too fast for them, I find myself wanting to replay them and make them last for hours.

Throughout these past years of my life, I have defined every second by my intentions and the pursuit for God, and because of that I have realized that every second matters, no matter how little it may seem. Many times I see God through these things in these 'little moments.' I see Him in the eyes of the homeless man, in the smile of a child, in the heart of a Follower, and through the hugs of many. Each and every moment is defined by the Creator, and sometimes I am at guilt for moving to fast and not simply waiting. Life is nothing more than a blur, if we never learn how to be still.

//

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger