DIY Fabric Printing

Monday, March 25



Here is a little post on how to do some simple at home fabric printing that will only take a few minutes.

What you'll need:
/ Fabric
/ Foam sheet
/ Fabric paint
/ Glue (I used Modge Podge)
/ Scissors
/ Wooden block

All you need to do is cut out the shape (or words) that you want in the foam sheet and glue them onto a wooden block.


Once the foam is securely glued on, you stamp them into some paint, (I used  a nice ebony shade from the Tulip brand that I picked up at Hobby Lobby) print onto your fabric, and let dry!

This project is simple and easy, and your fabric can be used for anything! As long as you can cut a stencil whatever idea you have in your head, the possibilities are endless.

How I used it: With my fabric [pictured above], I used it to make a cute throw pillow for my bed.

Have fun crafting!

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger