Home Design: Nate Berkus

Friday, March 29


Well, as many of you may not know, I am a huge fan of [almost] anything from Target. From clothes, to craft supplies, to home decorating, I love Target. Not only do they carry great quality stuff for way cheaper than you can find at a lot of places, they're also pretty up-to-date on most fashions.

With that being said, this is a post showing you one of my favorite Target collections! Nate Berkus is a designer who is currently featuring at Target stores. His items are gorgeous, as well as affordable! His interior design is simple and beautiful with the many natural colors. Definitely my design 'go-to.' These are just a few of some of my favorite items that you can find online or in Target stores. Enjoy!

1/2/3/4/5

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger