Ruth Vintage

Tuesday, March 4



Well, well. With many hours put into a vision, a purpose, and a dream I am excited to announce the opening campaign for my business, Ruth Vintage. For so long I have desired a place for women to feel encouraged, uplifted, and to feel worthy. I have desired a place for women to shop and know their value is so much more than just clothes. I have dreamed of a place where women can go to that stands against the media's hurtful, over-sexualized attitude towards women's appearance. Finally, I have decided to follow this dream and open up a small online, vintage shop aimed to do all those things.

Of course, opening up a business is no easy job. There is hours of planning involved, and not to mention lots of money that an 18 year old college student, who works at Starbucks, does not have. Although I know I currently don't have the funds to open this small business, I know my vision has a purpose and with the help of family, friends, and other encouraging supporters I can get the amount of funds needed to bring Ruth Vintage to life.

My goal is to raise $850 in 47 days. With your help I am confident in this vision and I would love for you to be a part of my journey. To learn more about Ruth Vintage please visit www.ruthvintage.co + click here to donate.






2 comments:

  1. Wow Taylor this is beautiful. The mission, goal and the clothing!
    I will definitely share the word!
    (Oh and i got to hear your voice hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this video and what you plan to do with Ruth Vintage! I also own a vintage clothing business so everything you mentioned in the video was very close to home. :-) I can't wait to share this video on my business's facebook page! It's such a relief to see that young people still have a passion for vintage.

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger