Fall In Tow

Wednesday, October 30

This past week Tony and I took a little trip to a (small but awesome) pumpkin patch near our neighborhood. It's funny celebrating these holiday festivities, considering it's still around eighty degrees here in southern Texas. This past week has flown by already. I've been anticipating Halloween and my birthday coming up this Friday. I'll be celebrating the big 18!! How exciting. As for tomorrow, Tony and I are dressing up as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and I'm also wearing a hotdog costume to work tomorrow... Hooray for being silly!

I'm hoping fall is much beautiful wherever you are, and I hope your Halloween doesn't get rained out like our forecast predicts tomorrow. Happy trick-or-treating, my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger