52 Lists: Week Nine

Wednesday, July 3

Week Nine // List the Places You Want to Go

As usual on Wednesdays, I do my 52 lists challenge by Moorea Seal. This week was a fun one list considering Tony and I have lots of places we still desire to go to. Luckily, I've done a lot on this list but I'm always ready to do more! Plus, the lists now have a 'challenge' that coincide with the topic. This week was a challenge of where I'll go based on what I stated!

A lot of these places are on Tony and I's 'bucket lists' of adventures: cave exploring, Ireland, Oregon, and Big Bend Park, just to name a few. ;) We love to be on the go, and try having new adventures in new places (and old places!) Of course, some of these are definitely not happening anytime soon but that doesn't mean I can't dream!

These week I'm going to challenge myself to take some well needed time in nature with Tony, and hopefully visit a flea market this weekend! 

Where do you want to go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger