Ashlee – Senior Portraits

Sunday, May 11

I've been a little MIA on the blog lately. Life has been crazy busy + blogging has just been on the bottom of my to-do list. I have been taking TONS of photos lately, and I have been incredibly excited in my growth within my photo realms. Getting to document people and moments is so exciting.

Here is a recent session I did with a gorgeous senior. She has done some modeling from me before because she is absolutely effortless. I was a little nervous on this one because I am used to being in forests and nature for most of my shoots, but we wanted to mix some urban into it. I'm extremely excited about these images.


–

See more of my work at www.taylorrobbins.co

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger