Rebuild + Restore

Tuesday, September 10



Last night and today I have been relishing and bathing in God's everlasting love for us. In my time with the Lord, He told me of the grace and truth to His promises; never once does He give up on His people. Even in the middle of our sin, He is faithful to us. What a wonderful God we have; a God that does not abandon us in our weaknesses. Rather, He picks us up and restores us. He rebuilds His people into righteous men and women. Many times I find myself sick over my sin, feeling completely unworthy of Him, but He reminds me that my sin is no longer a part of me. I am no longer a slave to sin. I am a servant and child of the LORD of all creation.

I pray this week you'll be encouraged by the goodness of our God and His steadfast love for you. May we be people whose lives are pleasing to the Lord.

"Who is a God like You, removing iniquity and passing over rebellion for the remnant of His inheritance? He does not hold on to His anger forever, because He delights in faithful love." - Micah 7:18 (HCSB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger