Ten Months of Blessings

Monday, July 1


I can't believe it's already been ten months, since Tony and I began a relationship seeking the Lord. It has been a fruitful ten months filled with love, adventures, growth, and patience. I can't say it enough how wonderful Tony is to me. God has truly given me a godly man who wants to seek Christ and who constantly pursues me. Despite my brokenness, he has shown me so much love. He is a representation of my King, and God has used him to reveal my sin, to face my fears, and to grow in my spiritual journey. There's no one I else I could see myself with following the path to our Kingdom. Tony is my leader, my teacher, and my best friend. Love posts may be silly, but my words will never ring more true of who he is. With ten months behind us, coming up on a year together, I am slowly but surely learning how to be a godly women, not only for him, but for Christ. 

This past Saturday he surprised me with a wonderful date in Galveston. We went on a ferry to see some dolphins, had dinner at a nice restaurant on the seawall, walked the beach, and had some late night coffee. He is too good to me. 



"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer." -Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SIMPLE GROUNDS All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger